Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

First of Many...

Today is the day!
In the last week, my head and heart have been so full of ideas and the love of my life, that I've decided to start a FRESH new blog!
For those of you who don't know about This Life as I LOVE it... I'm Heather, I am an Army wife, best friend, mother, step-mother, daughter, sister, giver, lover of life, dreamer, believer and friend!
I work from home (I have my own business) and take care of my family of 7 plus our Dog, Paco.
I truly believe nothing and no one can hold us back from our dreams and goals, except ourselves!
My heart and mind are bursting with information, tips and I am also starting to realize my "WHY"! I want to help children who are abused and work toward the end of child abuse!
Come along on my journey! Share in your life as YOU love it!