Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Save a Child's Life

As my family fights the effects of Child Abuse EVERY day of our lives, I see the damage it does not only to the abused but everyone around them! Help stop this horrible epidemic!


According to the U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families, Administration on Children, Youth and Families, Children’s Bureau. (2010),  Over 3 million reports of child abuse are made every year in the United States; however, those reports can include multiple children.


A report of child abuse is made at least every 15 seconds.


Abused children who survive their abuser are 30% more likely than non-abused children to grow up and abuse their own children.


According to the Dept. of Justice, 14% of all men in prison in the USA were abused as children.


Don't let these Statistics get any worse! Get involved, speak up! Make a difference! Save a life!


I broke the cycle of my abuser and am praying I can help my own family and children do the same!