Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Unexpectedly Tim...


For those who know me well, know that I LOVE football season! I follow both NCAA and NFL pretty closely...I am NOT a fan of any Florida football teams.
Hence, I have never been a fan of Tim Tebow. Nothing personal, just his team...I admit it
So in the last few months as I see him playing in the NFL and have caught a few of his press conferences, I am gaining quite a bit of respect for Tim.
He is open about his faith in God and I love that about him! I also love his stance on God and sports. I try to tell my children this all the time! God doesn't care who wins or loses! And this point has to be remembered in many things besides the football field. There are many things we need to hand over to God, but our sports record and the final score isn't one of them! Concentrate on performance and goals! God will answer those prayers!!