Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

You matter

YOU matter! Yes, you!

I was told this twice in a matter of an hour this morning!
You are amazing, strong, courageous, loving, smart and creative!

I don't know about you, but this is something that I don't always choose to remember about myself. I matter, and if I don't make myself matter I can't be on top of my game as wife, mom, step-mom, business woman, and many many other things.
We need to constantly remind ourselves, not waiting to hear it from others. We matter and we are important! We as normal people put so much ahead of ourselves as a way of life. And while you and I are not alone in this, we must remember to take time to celebrate ourselves!

Remember that YOU MATTER! You make a difference to all you come in contact with every day! You are unique and original, YOU are the only you and that is extraordinary! Be proud to be YOU!