Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Introductions...past due!


As I'm getting along in sharing...I realized recently that I haven't really introduced US to YOU! While some of you know the gang, others don't. Soooo....here we go!



Guess I'll start in the beginning...with my husband, best friend and biggest fan! Paul and I met, we became friends, fell in love...the rest is history!


  
My hubby Paul...love him SO much! He's one of my heroes!

                     
Me...you probably already knew that though...



My best friend and I...


        


Our Family at "Love Rock"





Nicolas' Angels! :-)) (Natalie, Mandy,Nicolas, Me, Sam)

 Sam and Nic at play

 Brandyn and I

 Natalie

 Daddy, Mommy and Nicolas at his 1st Bday

 Love! 

 Brandyn in a Black Hawk

Nicolas in Daddy's Black Hawk 

Sam and Nic watching the snow in October! (One of my fav pics)