Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Sentimental Fresh Starts


Happy New Year to you all!

We had a nice day with friends and family here today for a big dinner! We had the traditional pork, sauerkraut, mashed potatoes & the fixins'.

I always wake up on New Year's Day with renewed hopes and excitement for a "fresh start". And I spend New Year's Eve being sentimental of the year that has passed.

I have a list of goals ready and tomorrow I have things to do that will enable me to start or continue on my way to meeting them! (I already started counting the calories...yes, I too want to drop a few lbs!)



I also get very sentimental this time of year as the kids are growing and the Year's seem to go faster and faster... Each of them will be another year older and my little guy, my last baby, will be 2 years old!


I'm so proud of them all, they're all bright and beautiful children (yes, I'm definitely biased)! They are growing so fast They make me very proud of them, but I sometimes wish I could press pause!
To live in the moment for a day or two at a time.

So as I approach the next year with hope and faith and feeling excited for some personal changes for myself. I'm selfishly wishing I could make each day longer! I will definitely prioritize more time with each of the kids this year!

Here's to a happy, healthy, successful year for all of you from all of us! Remember that once you make up your mind to do something, only YOU can stand in your way! Make this year the best yet!