Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Spring has Sprung

I'm beyond excited about the new Spring season beginning with my business. I saw all the new products and patterns on the BIG screen yesterday!



I was asked multiple times during the premier, Don't you LOVE it? Each time I was more excited! One of my favorite things about my business is that my job description is Celebrate, Encourage and Reward women...How could I not ADORE what I do?



I saw new purses and new, redesigned wallets! Along with an AMAZING new organizational tote! I absolutely CANNOT wait to show all of you and all of my customers my new catalog with bright new colors and designs! I'm talking aqua, yellow and brown! There's new leather and linen...EVERYTHING is there! I'm super excited that we will also be selling a special product where a donation with each purchase will be made to philanthropic organizations for women and girls!

February is National Self-esteem Month!
The following statistics were shared:
-1 in 4 women will experience domestic violence.
-7 in 10 girls believe they aren't good enough.
-62% of girls are insecure about themselves.
-A girl's self-esteem peaks at age 9.
-Only 2% of women describe themselves as beautiful.
-27% of single mothers live in poverty.
-Less than 7% of national philanthropic dollars go toward helping women and girls.



We are sticking to what we do best and making it even better! I will continue to share as I'm able, including all the pictures I took at the premier!


If you aren't familiar, Thirty-One is based on Proverbs 31. Which tells about a virtuous woman and what glory she brings to God, her family and others around her. These words are so important to me and I strive to live up to them as a woman, wife and mother!


Proverbs 31:25-29 (NET)
25 She is clotheds with strengtht and honor,s
and she can laughs at the timet to come.
26 She opens her mouthts with wisdom,
and loving instructiont is on her tongue.
27 She watches overt the ways of her household,
and does not eat the bread of idleness.s
28 Her children rise upts and call her blessed,
her husbandt also praises her:
29 “Manyt daughterst have done valiantly,t
but you surpass them all!”
Blessings!
Heather :)