Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

This Life as I LOVE it!: PKD Fundraiser and Support

This Life as I LOVE it!: PKD Fundraiser and Support: I am honored to announce that I am doing a Fundraiser for a High School friend, Chrissy and her sister Justine. Please read their story ...

UPDATE:
Today I am revisiting a subject close to my heart! I am closing my Fundraiser for my friend this weekend! Please read the linked post above, to get more information and the background story of my high school friend and her sister.

Chrissy and Justine are heroes to me! They are both so strong and amazing!

They are both now home and recovering from their surgeries 10 days ago! After spending quite a few days in ICU, Chrissy is now able to go to the bathroom for the first time since 2010! She can sleep without being tethered to a machine! She is allowed to drink milk again and eat fruits and veggies!

I have opened up my fundraiser to my entire catalog, and will be sending donations to Justine next week! If you haven't already, please consider giving! Visit my website: www.mythirtyone.com/Htravitz to place an order for any item in the catalog. 105% of my commission will go to Justine as she recovers!

From the bottom of my heart, Thank you!
Heather