Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Can you believe it?

Another year has come and gone!


There were up's and there were down's...

The world DIDN'T end...

But I sure did learn quite a lot in the last 365 days...

Rather than drag you all through my year in review again this year, I thought I would just focus on saying thank you!  And also touching on a few things coming in 2013!


I appreciate all of you for your love and support throughout the last year.  I wouldn't be where I am today if it weren't for you!  I look forward to the year ahead being absolutely amazing for all of us!  There will be many wonderful days ahead and many more exciting things to share as well.

One announcement I haven't had the chance to announce is that I was asked to hold the position of Vice President of Kaplan University's Collegiate Entrepreneur Organization!  I am very excited to share these happenings and may well be approaching some of you to do some spotlight work with me.  I think it will be an excellent opportunity for many!


One of my articles will be featured in the Stop-Bullies.com January print Newsletter.  The newsletter goes to many schools across the country along with a large subscribed readership.  I am very excited to see the newsletter and the many other great articles that will be included.  (Yes, you read that correctly, I will have one of my articles published in print!!)

So again, I am so grateful for each and every one of you who have supported me in 2012.  As we say goodbye to this year, I hope you have learned a lot as well!  I hope you're living true to your heart!  I hope that you're chasing down your dreams! I hope nothing will hold you back in 2013!  And I can't wait to be included in YOUR amazing year ahead!

Love and Hugs,

Heather