Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

In the Spot Light! (Part 1)

Spot light on 2013...Anti-bully Article Published!

I just wanted to quickly share my excitement with all of my readers!

Here is a snapshot of my article that was published by Stop-Bullies.com! I was featured in their January 2013 newsletter with my article on "Bullying and the Special Needs Child".  I can only share a picture for now, because the Newsletter is a subscriber based publication.

It felt great to see my own "byline"!

Stay tuned, I will be sharing more of my article in the coming months after the subscriber base of the newsletter is able to access it!  This was a very exciting way for me to begin 2013!  As the excitement builds, I will continue to share!

Looking forward to everything 2013 holds for ALL of us!

Love & Hugs!

Heather