Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Why me?

Recently I was asked why I became a Beachbody Coach.  Please watch the video below for the answer.  It may surprise you. I am so excited to share this message with all of you, so please check out the link below!



I am on a journey and I want to help others realize their potential.  I have energy to burn now and I will be registering very soon for my first 5K.  Three months ago I would have laughed if someone had told me I would be writing about doing one.  This will be the first, not the last!

If you need some help putting all the pieces together to live a healthy and fit life, let me know!  You don't have to do it alone!  Just make one small decision that it's time to change and I will help you with the rest!


This is a step by step journey for many.  But having an accountability coach can make a world of difference on the days you "don't feel like it"!  Never give up, tomorrow will be easier! Your body and your family will thank you for staying committed!

Love & Hugs,
Heather